Thursday, March 15, 2018

Peachy Green Smoothie

Another St. Patrick's Day is nearly here and it was time for me to whip up a new green smoothie - healthy way to bring in the day!
This time instead of my usual go to of spinach I switched it up and used kale. It broke up beautifully and as usual...not detection of the leafy vitamin rich green. I just added the kale to a blender full of banana, frozen peaches, mint, and a hint of cinnamon.
It was really a great way to kick start the day! The kale is really not present in the taste. Here the peach and mint flavors take center stage. The green hue shouldn't be a turn off! It's one pretty and pretty tasty beverage. 


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I enjoy green, but not in a glass.

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

That sounds delicious. I'm always looking for new smoothie recipes.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

That looks delicious Tamar. I could just drink some :) Thanks for hosting.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, this is the prettiest smoothie I have ever seen! And it sounds delicious, too! I may be trying this soon. Thanks for sharing!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love green smoothies! It's a great time to make a new one!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It is pretty!! It sounds yummy too!

Mary K. said... {Reply}

My daughter used to make smoothies for me and now she has stopped. Your yummy photo is just what I needed to ask her to start making them again!

Jodie's Touch of Style said... {Reply}

This is such a great way to get your veggies in so easily!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Ohhh I have been wanting to change things up with my evening dinner shake - I'll have to make this one! :)

Joanne said... {Reply}

Thanks so much for hosting. This is my first time linking up and I'm hoping to "meet" some wonderful new bloggers.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That looks so good. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said... {Reply}

Kale + Banana + Peach = Green Smoothie!